UGC NET 2018 Exam Pattern
The UGC NET 2018 Exam Pattern has been changed, unlike the previous years’ pattern.
· There would be two papers as Paper I and Paper II
· Paper I will be for 1 hour containing 50 questions to be answered with equally 2 marks for each correct answer
· Paper II will be for 2 hours containing 100 questions to be answered with equally 1 mark for each correct answer
UGC NET 2018 Application Form
The candidates need to fill the online application form for CBSE UGC NET Exam. Before you go for filling the online form, you should be ready with some basic information as given.
· Personal information, Mailing address, Permanent address, Educational qualification, Email address, mobile number and Aadhaar number (which is mandatory except Jammu and Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya citizens)
· You need to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format
UGC NET 2018 Admit Card
CBSE hasn’t released the admit card for UGC NET 2018 Exam. Once it will be released then all candidates can download their respective admit cards by logging into their accounts, with help of their application number and password from the official website https://cbsenet.nic.in.
· Candidates need to download and take the printout of their respective admit cards
· The admit card is needed to present at the examination centre to get in; it is mandatory to carry
· Check and verify that your admit card has these details as name and roll number, exam date and time, and venue for the written testYou can contact these numbers 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526 for any issue with your admit card